Thursday 2 January 2014

Zoella YouTube Review

With over 3 million subscribers on YouTube Zoe Sugg is certainly a face you should be subscribed to! Her main topics for her videos are beauty related. Her bouncy personality and constantly smiling face never fail to light up the screen and make you smile back. She gives her honest review on beauty products, whilst also giving tips on everything from hairstyles and tips for using the beauty products, to making your own chocolate orange hot chocolate and Christmas gingerbread biscuits.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
                                                                                             

However, Zoe is not just a ‘one trick pony’, as well as showing us her creative side she also shows us her… WHAT?!... NO! Don’t be so rude… I was just going to say… she also shows us her fun and quirky personality when she teams us with other YouTubers to make videos such as ‘Halloween cupcakes’ with PointlessBlog (Alfie Dayes.) She also introduced the world of YouTube to her brother Joe Sugg, when he appeared in an early ‘Primark Haul’ video. After making some videos with her brother, ‘My Brother does my make up’, she convinced Joe to make his own YouTube Channel and he is now known as ‘ThatcherJoe’. Zoe also writes a blog which is, likewise, centered on beauty and fashion.

                                                                                                                                

However, I think one of my favorite things about Zoe is that she is not like any other beauty blogger/vlogger. She also occasionally talks about more serious topics such as how she copes with suffering from panic attacks and anxiety. I think she puts her well known status on YouTube to good use, I have even shown my friend Zoe’s panic attack video after she had trouble dealing with her first panic attack. I love her new videos ‘chummy chatter’, which she does with ‘Sprinkle of Glitter’ (Louise), in this they talk about issues that affect everyone like tough breakups and boundaries.
I love all of Zoellas’ videos whether they’re about beauty or panic attacks, I find them all interesting and I always learn something new from them!

Follow Zoe on twitter @ZozeeBo
Read her blogg http://www.zoella.co.uk/
Follow me on twitter @elliekay

Thanks for reading!

Ellie X  

No comments:

Post a Comment